Tuesday, September 15, 2015

The best movie ever

Norbit: a great comedy


 Norbit is a North American romantic comedy realeased on February the 9th in 2007. It was produced by Eddie Murphy and directed by Brian Robbins. Norbit was abandoned when he was a little child. He was left in an orphanage along with Kate Thomas. They were best friends during their childhood, but they were separated when Kate gets adopted. Norbit was bullied at school. He was saved by an overweight woman called Rasputia (Eddy Murphy) who takes care of him, but in a very strange way because she is continuosly scaring him. She is so annoying and tiresome that she forces him to marry her. She is very ignorant, arrogant, and possessive. She is continuosly trying to control his life. However, Rasputia's domain finishes when Norbit meets Kate when they are adults. Norbit and Kate fall in love with each other. However, Kate is engaged to Deion Huges who is not a good man and deceives her. He and Rasputia's brothers are planning to turn the orphanage into a strip club. Norbit discovers their wild and evil plans and tells Kate about them. He succeeds in stoping them and also he stops Kate and Deion's wedding. Norbit finally declares publicly his love for Kate in the church. In this way, the orphanage is not turned into a night club, and Norbit and Kate keeps together as a couple. 

 I watched this movie in 2007. I still remember the moment I watched it. It was after a stressful period. I wanted to take a rest after a lot of work (I was doing my thesis as a teacher, so I was under pressure) 

 I loved this film because it is so funny and weird. Obviously, I recommend it because you will have a lot of fun with it. Also I admire Eddy Murphy and his ability to represent so many characters at a time.

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Andrea. It seems to be a funny movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched that movie and i liked. As always Eddy Murphy made all the characters xD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Andrea.
    This seems like a really funny movie!
    Thanks for sharing!

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a really funny movie, I laugh in all the movie jajajajaja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Andrea, for your review.

    I enjoy watching E. Murphey very much, he is so funny.

    I´ll try to watch it.

    Well done!

    2 pts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Andrea, I've never seen this movie, but it looks very funny. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete